Near-infrared Intelligent Smokeless Moxibustion Equipments of
Traditional Chinese Medicine
It applies to many diseases, deficiency, excess and heat syndrome
& acute conditions.
1. Warms the channels to expel cold: The heat from moxibustion
reaches deep portions of the body such as muscles and tendons. It
warms, moves and unblocks Qi in the channels. It treats cold damp
bi syndrome, stubborn deep disease and Yang deficiency syndrome. It
is used for wind-cold, dysmenorrheal, cold abdominal pain and
abnormal menstruation, arthritis muscle pain and neuralgia, lumbago
and many cold symptom.
2. Reinforces the middle jiao, replenishes Qi, recovers Yang and
rescues the Yang from collapse. Treats cold limbs bi syndrome,
minute pulse, extreme sweat, anuresis, diarrhea, prolapse of rectum
3. Promotes Qi and blood circulation, resolves blood stasis, and
removes obstruction & pain due to above symptoms. Treats
dysmenorrhea, Bi syndrome, skin abscess such as carbuncle, scrofula
of cold type, and stimulate gastrointestinal motility function.
4. Prevents disease & maintains health. Promoting health, and
preventing disease. Both activate the Zheng (correct) Qi and
increase bodily resistance to disease It has been used for
relaxation and removing fatigue widely in china.
Do not substitute moxa for needles in an acupuncture formula.
Moxibustion adds new energy to the body while needles only
manipulate pre-existing energy. Moxibustion is faster, easier &
less expensive than chinese herbal formulas because it manipulates
energy more directly. However, it cannot always replace herbal
Who need Moxibustion?
1. Chronic conditions & Yang Qi deficiency such as chronic
diarrhea, chronic dysentery, malaria, phlegm, water retention,
edema, asthma cold type, impotence, enuresis, Bi syndrome,
abdominal pain, stomach ache and metrorrhagia due to Qi deficiency.
2. Older people with frequent urination due to Yang deficiency,
wind stroke of Tuo type, profuse sweating, dying Yang syndrome and
collapse of Qi.
3. Emergency treatment-collapse of Yang.
4. People with body cold and difficult to sleep, cold symptoms,
depressed mood, stomach in poor condition.
5. Summary: Yin syndrome, cold syndrome and deficiency syndrome.
Absorb in Chinese Traditional Medicine, made of natural moxa.
Helps to promote blood circulation, and relieve pain.
Suitable for full body moxibustion use.
Helps to heal the cervical spondylosis, scapulohumeral
periarthritis, strain of lumbar muscles, pains...